Articles may contain affiliate links. If you click a link and buy a product, we may receive a small commission. Thanks for supporting us!
by Scott Johannes, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Meta For All contributor
Help others by improving this article! Support the product by trying it, discuss with the community how it helps or write a review. Share this page with your story on social media.
Top things this product may help with (this list grows with community input):
- Strength – Squatting and lunging to avoid targets is a serious strengthener for the lower body
- Balance – Weight shifts from turning and dodging obstacles can improve balance
- Energy Level – Constant body movements during play helping increase endurance
- Coordination – Reaching for targets at the right time can improve dexterity
- Anxiety – The movement, music and meditation may help improve anxiety
Positive things the community has to say:
- “Supernatural is great, if you need to move and exercise or just meditate + the views are beautiful.”
- “Can’t say enough about Supernatural… Music immersion and movement, playing for points, leader boards with a really tight Facebook community… My fave”